• Site Supporter

Best place to order cpap supplies.....

This area is for CPAP Mask and CPAP Machine Related Questions used in the treatment of Sleep Apnea.

Best place to order cpap supplies.....

Postby chfields » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 pm

The current company I use is horrible, they didn't bother to contact me for over 6 months to replace supplies. I tried a different company, but its been 3 weeks and they still haven't gotten back to me about a new machine and supplies. I need to know a good reputable company that provides great service and supplies....
chfields

Machine: resmed
Mask: nasal
Humidifier: yes heated
Year Diagnosed: 08

Re: Best place to order cpap supplies.....

Postby Daniel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

chfields wrote:The current company I use is horrible, they didn't bother to contact me for over 6 months to replace supplies. I tried a different company, but its been 3 weeks and they still haven't gotten back to me about a new machine and supplies. I need to know a good reputable company that provides great service and supplies....

Where ?

Daniel.
Daniel

Machine: Philips Respironics System One Auto
Mask: ResMed Micro Nasal Mask
Humidifier: No
Year Diagnosed: 1993

Postby chfields » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Orlando, Fl.....My suppliies are mailed to me by Sunbelt Medical currently (sucks), I tried a different company americare in Cali, but 3 weeks and still nothing, so I need someone competent....
chfields

Postby greatunclebill » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm

american homepatient is a big national chain and has a local office in altamonte springs. they use a big central warehouse in tn to direct ship supplies to me in al. we also have a local office. they have and will get everything and will call to see if you need anything. i would say go check the local office and then start dealing direct with the regional warehouse. i say warehouse, but its really like a big central office that you deal with. i am very happy with them.
greatunclebill

Machine: RP sys one auto w/a-flex model 550P
Mask: quattro fx full face
Humidifier: yes sys one
Year Diagnosed: 1990

Postby chfields » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:17 pm

greatunclebill wrote:american homepatient is a big national chain and has a local office in altamonte springs. they use a big central warehouse in tn to direct ship supplies to me in al. we also have a local office. they have and will get everything and will call to see if you need anything. i would say go check the local office and then start dealing direct with the regional warehouse. i say warehouse, but its really like a big central office that you deal with. i am very happy with them.

Thanks! I'll check into them.....
chfields

• Site Supporter