Best place to order cpap supplies.....

This area is for CPAP Mask and CPAP Machine Related Questions used in the treatment of Sleep Apnea.

• Site Supporter

Best place to order cpap supplies.....

Postby chfields » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 pm

The current company I use is horrible, they didn't bother to contact me for over 6 months to replace supplies. I tried a different company, but its been 3 weeks and they still haven't gotten back to me about a new machine and supplies. I need to know a good reputable company that provides great service and supplies....
chfields

Machine: resmed
Mask: nasal
Humidifier: yes heated
Year Diagnosed: 08

Re: Best place to order cpap supplies.....

Postby Daniel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

chfields wrote:The current company I use is horrible, they didn't bother to contact me for over 6 months to replace supplies. I tried a different company, but its been 3 weeks and they still haven't gotten back to me about a new machine and supplies. I need to know a good reputable company that provides great service and supplies....

Where ?

Daniel.
Daniel

Machine: Philips Respironics System One Auto
Mask: ResMed Micro Nasal Mask
Humidifier: No
Year Diagnosed: 1993

Postby chfields » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:02 pm

Orlando, Fl.....My suppliies are mailed to me by Sunbelt Medical currently (sucks), I tried a different company americare in Cali, but 3 weeks and still nothing, so I need someone competent....
chfields

Postby greatunclebill » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm

american homepatient is a big national chain and has a local office in altamonte springs. they use a big central warehouse in tn to direct ship supplies to me in al. we also have a local office. they have and will get everything and will call to see if you need anything. i would say go check the local office and then start dealing direct with the regional warehouse. i say warehouse, but its really like a big central office that you deal with. i am very happy with them.
greatunclebill

Machine: RP sys one auto w/a-flex model 550P
Mask: quattro fx full face
Humidifier: yes sys one
Year Diagnosed: 1990

Postby chfields » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:17 pm

greatunclebill wrote:american homepatient is a big national chain and has a local office in altamonte springs. they use a big central warehouse in tn to direct ship supplies to me in al. we also have a local office. they have and will get everything and will call to see if you need anything. i would say go check the local office and then start dealing direct with the regional warehouse. i say warehouse, but its really like a big central office that you deal with. i am very happy with them.

Thanks! I'll check into them.....
chfields

• Site Supporter

Return to CPAP Mask, Machine, & Monitoring Treatment Questions