Read Only -- Contact Moderators to suggest interesting links
We all know it is true. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21199816
May we find good ways to combat this!
AHI=52 SpO2 Nadir=55% (!!!) Focus & Vigilance problems w/PTSD from Trauma
CPAP since 2003 Respironics REMstar Auto A-flex with EncoreViewer and SleepyHead SW
Pulse oximeter CMS-50-F, night audio recorded via Audacity or Linux “sox”. Zeo.
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:41 am
- Location: Seattle, WA
This is a great article!
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant
That which does not kill you makes you stronger-Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich must of had apnea.
- Posts: 6311
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 8:21 pm
- Location: Southern California
- Machine: DeVilbiss IntelliPAP
- Mask: Fisher & Paykel Flexifit 431
- Humidifier: Rarely as needed
- Year Diagnosed: 1999
Nice one! Thanks for sharing!
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 pm
Return to Interesting Links
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests